These Sucseed A5 Reclaimed notebooks are made from reclaimed lavender flowers and coffee beans!
Bryony, our Head of Programming, says this about the notebooks:
"Absolutely love these notebooks! I'd been searching for a notebook which has lined note-taking pages but also space to doodle and jot down ideas or diagrams, and also a place to organise my lists. These have it all! And I love them so much - I bought two!"
VENT for Change is a UK-based sustainable stationery company that protects the planet and supports children’s education projects worldwide.
- 160 lined, plain and numbered pages
- 80 gsm pages
- Cover made using recycled paper, mixed with reclaimed lavender flowers and coffee beans
- Produced with 100% green energy
- Finished with sewn stitching to the spine
- Comes with a page marker made from reclaimed corn pulp.
- FSC certified recycled paper
- A5 / 15 x 21 cm, 224 g