'Everyday eco-dilemmas answered'
It can be really hard to make informed decisions about sustainable purchasing - this book seeks to help make it easier for us to do the right thing.
Is It Really Green has answers to 140+ everyday questions about green-living.
Some topics covered in this book include...
- Paper bags vs plastic - is paper always better?
- Electric cars - how much better for the planet are they?
- Washing your dishes - which is better for the planet? Hand-washing or using a dishwasher?
- Author: Georgina Wilson-Powell
- 224-page paperback edition
- Dorling Kindersley Publishers
- Publication Date: 07/01/2021
- 198 x 135 mm