The True Story of Four Black Women and the Space Race
Hidden Figures tells the true story of four mathematicians, Dorothy Vaughan, Mary Jackson, Katherine Johnson and Christine Darden.
These Black women provided the calculations NASA used for their first journeys into space. They challenged the expectations placed upon them due to their race and gender and they changed the world.
- Author: Margot Lee Shetterly with Winifred Conkling
- Illustrator: Laura Freeman
- Harper Collins Publishers
- 40-page, full-colour illustrated paperback edition
- Publication Date: 21/01/2021
- 279 x 229 mm