A curious question for every day of the year
Everything Under the Sun is a collection of 366 curious questions asked by children from all over the world.
Based on the podcast by Molly Oldfield, the original QI Elf, this book is a must have for any inquisitive mind.
Read a question a day or dip in whenever you're feeling curious. With this book, you'll have a treasure trove of questions to explore and share all year round.
Some questions include:
- How much bamboo can a giant panda eat?
- Do aliens exist?
- What would we do if we didn't have a prime minister?
- Why do hammerhead sharks have such strange-shaped heads?
- Author: Molly Oldfield
- Penguin Puffin
- 256-page full-colour illustrated hardback edition
- Publication Date: 09/09/2021
- 286 x 232 mm