In Diary of a Young Naturalist, 15-year-old Dara McAnulty shares a year of diary entries as he explores the natural beauty of Northern Ireland.
In this multi-award-winning memoir, Dara discusses his Autism diagnosis, bullying, and the power of nature. Follow Dara as he juggles his studies, friendships and environmental activism.
- Winner of the Wainwright Prize for Nature Writing 2020
- Winner of Books Are My Bag Readers Award
- Winner of Newcomer of the Year, An Post Irish Book Awards
- Author: Dara McAnulty
- Genre: Travel memoir
- Random House UK Ltd
- 204-page paperback edition
- Publication Date: 01/05/2021
- 198 x 126 mm