Welcome to the wonderful world of coding!
With this book, you'll be able to create amazing games and animations with Scratch, the most popular coding program used in UK primary schools.
Let your imagination run wild and create the coolest projects!
- Step-by-step instructions
- Links to websites for free downloads & tips
- Recommended 7+ / Key Stage 2
- Revised and updated for Scratch 3
- Author: Louie Stowell, Rosie Dickins, Jonathan Melmoth
- Illustrator: Shaw Nielsen
- 96 page spiral-bound hardback
- 246 x 206 mm
- Series: Coding for Beginners
- Publisher: Usborne