100 Things to Know about the Human Body uses infographics to share fun facts.
Jo, from our Visitor Experience team, says "this is one of my favourite books in the WTC shop. It's informative and every page is really engaging. You can learn fun facts from how we vocalise our sneezes in different languages to how hard the enamel of our teeth is compared to steel or a ruby! Great illustrations too!"
Buy with any of the other 100 Things To Know About books!
- Recommended 8+ / Key Stage 2
- Winner of Sainsbury's Children's Book Award 2017, Learning & Development
- Author: Alex Frith, Minna Lacey, Matthew Oldham, Jonathan Melmoth
- Illustrator: Federico Mariani, Danny Schlitz
- 128 page hardback
- 248 x 177 mm
- Series: 100 Things to Know
- Publisher: Usborne