'Simple coding for beginners'
Coding is such a useful skill, and it can be fun too! Encourage your children to code with Coding For Beginners Using Python.
Python is one of the most popular computer languages. Commands are introduced in this book with examples and colourful illustrations.
By the end of the book, your children will be able to code games, drawings and more!
You could also check out Coding For Beginners Using Scratch.
- Step-by-step instructions
- Extra help & downloads online
- Recommended 8+, Key Stage 2
- Author: Louie Stowell
- 96 page spiral-bound hardback
- 246 x 206 mm
- Series: Coding for Beginners
- Publisher: Usborne