Use this Tawashi Eco Sponge as a regular sponge, either as a body sponge or for cleaning. When it's dirty, simply throw it in the washing machine and reuse it! Each Tawashi is made from recycled cotton t-shirt fabric and feature a loop for easy hanging.
These packs of 2 handmade Tawashis are created by small Bristol business, Mouton Sauvage.
- Handwash or use a delicate cycle
- Use powdered eggshells on the Tawashi to scrub your dishes without damaging them
- Hang the Tawashi to dry as it will take more time to dry than a plastic sponge
- Due to the nature of the fabric used, and because they are handmade, all products are unique and may look slightly different to the picture
- The Tawashi will produce less bubbles than a regular sponge, but this is normal and it will still be efficient
- Pack: 11 x 9 cm, 80 g