This fun wooden marble run reminds us of our marble run exhibit in the Tinkering Space!
This marble run is easy to build with click-together parts. It's powered by an electric motor so you can watch the marbles continue along the track endlessly!
Race against a friend with two opposing runs - spiral or zig-zag. You can watch assembly tutorial videos on Cheatwell Games Youtube channel.
- Winner of 2019 Gift of the Year
- 8 zirconium marbles (4 white, 4 black)
- Small screwdriver & fixing screws
- Fully illustrated instruction book
- Suitable for ages 10+ (or 7+ with adult supervision)
- Material: precision laser-cut plywood
- Box: 38.5 x 24 x 4.6 cm, 846 g
- Finished size: 45 x 23 x 19 cm
- Requires 2 1.5V AA (LR6) batteries which are not included]